Carry Each Other’s Burdens

HSHTOTE
To love is to carry each other’s burdens.

Happy Monday, everyone! I am thrilled to announce that I have teamed up with a super talented friend of mine to bring you the Hey, Sweet Human classic tote bag. These every-day totes are made from 100% natural eco-friendly canvas, meaning this sweet little bag will be kind to our species and planet. Keep it as a reminder for yourself, or share the tote as a gift to let a human in your life know how special they are (Christmas bells are ringing!). These bags were designed with a very specific message in mind — to represent how we can help carry each other’s burdens in life. Each tote is $20 with 70% of proceeds going to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, the other 30% for production cost to keep making resources like this for you. Buy now by clicking here, or heading to the “add to cart” button at the bottom of this post.

Thank you for being a sweet human.

//  G A L A T I A N S 6:2  //

Love,
Rachael Lee

Add to Cart

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s